Events in Sumner County
Border Queen Cruiser's Car Show - September 3, 2016 - all day
Chisholm Trail Festival - May 5-7, 2017
Caldwell is celebrating 150 years of the Chisholm trail with a Friday night Pub Crawl, live music, and the Historical Society Ghost Tour! Saturday will include Opera House shows, Can Can girls, Gunfights, Trail tours, Historical Walking Tours, Upstairs Downtown Tours, Cow Camp activities, Chuck Wagon Dinner, Food Trucks, Czech Beer Garden, Wagon Rides, Concert and Street Dance with the Brady Moddelmog Band, and Poker tournament!
Visit our Facebook page for updates.
12th Annual Chamber Golf Classic - May 21, 2016
Wellington is lucky to have the Wellington Golf Club. Each spring the Wellington Area Chamber of Commerce hosts the Annual Chamber Golf Classic. It is a 4-Person Scramble Saturday, May 21th, 2016 - 12:00 p.m. shotgun start at the Wellington Golf Club: 1500 W Harvey Ave, Wellington, KS 67152.
- Entry Fee $75 per player/$300 per team. Includes Golf, Cart, Bottled Beverages, Meal & Prizes
- Sponsor a hole for $100
- There will also be a beer cart on the course during play. Prizes and Meal at WGC Pavilion Following Tournament
- Each participant will receive a tournament package.
- Prizes will be awarded to three places in three flights with an equal number of teams in each flight.
- There will be a Hole-In-One contest along with several raffle and silent auctions prizes!
- Download the entry form. Email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at the Wellington Golf Club with Derek Harrison.
- Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1684128501858078/
116th Kansas Wheat Festival - July 6-10, 2016